Saturday, August 3, 2013

SUPPORT LOBO x Cirque du Soleil

A note from LOBO..


Blessings abound, I have sent in my application to Cirque du Soleil, and I have been invited to come audition!!!

Cirque du Soleil is the Worlds most Prestigious Performing Arts show, and to be apart of them is not only a Dream of mine, but a Destiny Fulfilled! It is in my very blood and DNA, to be apart of the most eclectic, innovative, and mind-blowing production there is. Being on the Grand stage, Huge Audiences, and Grand Performances have always been my main passion as a dancer - and its Now Time for me to Rise into the Fullness of my Expression.

To add to the excitement, that same weekend and same venue, is the Worlds Largest hip Hop Competition, Hip Hop Internationals At HHI in 2010, I was a Finalist in the All-styles Competition. I will be attending, and possibly competing once again. Sharing the dance floor with dancers all across the World! This is an Opportunity of a Life time !

I would like to invite You to join me in this journey, by either watching, sharing, or sending a donation to aid me in my efforts. Any form of help is greatly appreciated by me and my Team!

I thank you the audience, for always being there and supportive of my dreams. Send your positive visualizations!!

Peace and Many Blessings~

Lobo
https://www.wepay.com/donations/lobo-cirque-de-soleil

No comments:

Post a Comment